The Power of Decision is now yours through NSAA’s new Tenant Screening Service powered by Contemporary Information Corp.
or call 888.316.4CIC
and inform us that you are an NSAA member.
NSAA members now have access to these services …
An online delivery system processing your reports in seconds through a secure website
- Access to the largest Nationwide Eviction Database with more than 33 million records
- Access to Nationwide Criminal Databases utilizing a unique alias searching technique including sex offender registries (with photos when available) and OFAC
- Credit Information from Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion including risk scores
- CrosXscore’s Instant Decision based on your company’s approval criteria
- RentBureau’s Rent Reveal product included for FREE with every online Experian credit report
- Social Security Check to verify your applicant’s identity
- Bad Check Search to identify any unpaid bounced checks
- Phone verification of employment, residential, and banking references
- County-level criminal searches direct from the courts
- Auto filled forms such as the “Denial to Rent” saving you time
- Screening of prospective employees including drug testing, driving records, workers compensation reports, I-9 compliance, verification of education and any licenses
- Experian business credit reports
- Negative reporting of delinquent renters to Experian.
- Integrated access to SureDeposit, a surety bond in place of traditional tenant security deposits
The Benefits of using NSAA’s tenant screening service are …
- Online Delivery System and Technical Support available 24/7
- Highly trained FCRA Certified staff available to process phone/fax requests & answer questions (bilingual staff)
- Free monthly educational webinars
- No annual or monthly fees
- Yardi Integration Supported
- A portion of your screening fees goes to support the Nevada State Apartment Association
with 25 years experience and
licensed by the Nevada’s Private
Investigators Licensing Board (License #1588)
For inquiries call 888.316.4CIC
Thank you for supporting the Nevada State Apartment Association!